$1.01

Monday May 18th
Highlights: -more of the side quest -unlimited sushi 🍣😋 -Zone conference Lowlights -1 week left with my comp😢 -I have no money All right not a ton has happened so this email may be a bit shorter. As I explaiend a bit in my last email, Elder Luekenga and I had the greatest side quest of my mission. On our way to zone conference, we took a train, and were havng the best day EVER! As we got off the train, we saw an amazing park, animals, and peacocks. It was so random. Then, BAM! "MY SUITCASE"🤯... My companion had left his suitcase on the train headed all the way up to San Sebastian(literally the edge of France). And we needed it. So we bought tickets, which we didn't even use, and we were off. We took a missionaries car and drove up to a small city to intercept the bag. It was super fun, but a total of a 5 hour side quest🙊We got the suitcase and made it back just in time to see everyone. I think its crazy we were quite literally closer to France than our actual area... Also, for our train tickets, Elder Luekengas card didn't tap, so I graciously payed... I currently have $1.01 in my MSF and we don't get paid for 2 weeks. Am I cooked? Let me know in the comments. I think we gonna ball out When we got back from our adventure, we were starving. So, we found a sushi spot! As much as you can eat. And you already know Luekenga and I got our money's worth🤑We went with out district and it was a ton of fun. I tried all different kinds of sushi, and we all just had a good time talking. Highlight of the week to be honest The next day, we had Zone Conference. It was good. We were combined with another zone so there was a lot more people there. Hungout with all the dawgs, and saw some of the OG's from MTC!! That was so hype. Good time to figure out how I can improve and do better daily! As this transfer wraps up, I realize I only have limited time with the GOAT Elder Luekenga😇 We find out this week who is leaving and our new comps, so stay tuned... I am so nervous. It'll be good whatever happens, I just want to know. Maybe I stay here, maybe I leave, I love this city and the people, but who knows what will happen!! Spirtual thought: This week the scripture Ether 12:6 has been on my mind a ton. In a farewell talk from a friend, in our lessons, just all around. And it really has a powerful message. It says, And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. Often times, we want an answer immediately. We want to know if something is true, what the outcome will be, what to do. But, the Lord works in a different way. We need to act in faith and trust in him, before, during, and after our trials. And, after, we will recieve an answer or what we were looking for. Love you all hope everyone has an incredibe week! Shoot me an email! Here's some of the photos from zone conference

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Table is Broken