Across all of Espana
What is up everyone! Thank you for all the emails, it makes my week! Email me!!! It has been a super long week, but a good one. Happy late mother's day to ALL the mom's out there, and to mine especially! LOVE YOU MOM!! Thank you for being a constant example to me and for always being there for me🤗 SO grateful to be able to follow your example and serve others!!
Highlights:
Mother's Day!!
Side quest
Exchanges with Liv
Birthday for member🥳
Columbian resturaunt
Comp got cooked😢
Lowlights:
Constant hail⛈️
Flamed by Kilcy
Froze in Valladolid
This week our pday got switched to today for zone pday, which should be fun! Update: Instead of this now elder luekenga and I are going across spain to retrieve luggage he left on a train🫡 RIP zone pday... but we getta go literally to the other side of spain which should be lit. last week, Elder Luekenga and I needed to find a place to do baptisms, in a river. All of our lessons cancelled, so we went on a LONG side quest and walked around 5 miles out of the city of avila. It was so fun, we were literally in the middle of no where. So worth it though! Nice fields with horses, cows, chickens, everything
We also had exchanges this week with the ZL's. It was interesting but I got to see my boy Liv and Chase again🐐I almost met their new ZL Elder Atehortua! He's from Columbian and he is such a legend. We went to papa John's and contacted people it was a fire night in Vallodolid. During the night, we didnt have blankets, so we froze which was pretty rough🥶We got around an hour of sleep and woke up at 7 to go play some football. It was so fun
It was also a members birthday last night and she invited us to celebrate! It was us and her family, and it was so fun🎂🎊We all sang and danced, and for some reason the grandma decided to flame me... don't know why! When we got cake, Elder Luekenga and I started laughing and he started CHOKING!!! He was okay and we were laughing so hard afterwards. Near death experience for him
We also got free food from our friend Sophia! She works at the columbian resturaunt and she is so fire. I told her to watch surfs up and she loved it🏄♂️
During a lesson this week, we were traching and the lady stopped us when my comp spoke and told him "you speak bad spanish. Speak slower. I don’t understand you". I just about died he was so mad. Caught a stray out of no where.
Other than that not too much happened tons of hail and rain which was unfortunate but we ball.
Spirtual Thought:
In honor of Mother's day, I wanted to share this scripture. It talks about the stripling warriors. 2000 young men who were about to go to war. They explain they did not fear death because the Lord would deliver them. And they knew it because of the faith of their mothers. Shoutout all mothers out there!
Alma 56:48
48 And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying: We do not doubt our mothers knew it.
Love you all, email me and add me to email lists for those starting your missions!! Have a baller week everyone. Tell your mom's you love them!


Comments
Post a Comment